THE ULTIMATE DRIVE TOUR
SUNDAY 7TH TO SUNDAY 14TH JULY 2024
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST BELOW
New for 2024 is our 'Ultimate Drive Tour' which is based on our already
popular 'Alpine Adventures Tour' but with even more world renowned
& iconic locations included!
This tour involves incredible driving roads, draw dropping French, Italian &
Swiss mountain passes, the French Riviera, three (YES THREE) of Italy's
finest supercar manufacturers museum & factory visits, Monaco's F1
street circuit, loads of the best driving roads & mountain passes
France, Switzerland & Italy has to offer, a swiss zip line & dry toboggan
run plus a stop off at the historic Reims main straight on the way home!
This one promises to be truly 'ULTIMATE' !
* 8 days travelling through France, Switzerland & Italy covering
approximately 2,100 miles.
* 3 of Europe's best driving roads & 9 mountain passes.
* Swiss dry toboggan & zip wire rides.
* Drive the legendary F1 street circuit in Monaco & experience the
* Automotive museum & factory visits at the 3 big ones including;
Ferrari, Lamborghini & Pagani!
* A visit to the historic Reims street race circuit.
* Maximum of 12 cars for a more personalised experience.
* Eurotunnel return crossing
* Night before local accommodation (where requested)
* Trip duration accommodation in verified hotels
* Swiss vignette (road tax) charge
* All museum & factory tour costs
* All breakfasts
* Loaned walkie talkie
* Sticker pack for vehicle
* Photographer/videographer documenting trip for a later video
* Daily printed route plans
* Access to basic tool kit & mechanic also on trip for the duration
* Experienced tour guide & team to guide you around Europe safely
Price (£100 discount if paid in full before 31/01/24)
£2,299 per car (£1,149.50 per person based on two people sharing
a twin or double room - more than two can travel in a vehicle with
Payment plan option with £250 initial holding deposit per person with
balance paid over 5 consecutive months (please enquire for further info)
* Fuel (obviously) lol
* Parking charges (where applicable)
* Italian motorway toll charges
* Activities based on-route (participation is optional)
* Other meals & beverages
* Travel insurance
* European roadside recovery
To register your interest please click the link below & one of the team will be in touch soon.